Sync Fixture List with your Calendar
All our fixture lists can be downloaded in iCalendar format to popular calendar programs.
To download and synchronize this fixture list with your calendar use the calendar URL below:
Note for android calendar users
- How to subscribe to an internet calendar using the Calendar app on Android mobile devices
- Add the calendar to the Google account assigned to your Android device.
- Log into the Google Calendar website using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click "More > Calendar".
- Follow the instructions at the following link to subscribe to the calendar:
- You will see the calendar subscription appear under "Other Calendars".
- Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that fixtures are appearing in the calendar.
- Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
- Go into you device's Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select 'Sync Now'.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under "Other calendars" check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the "Other calendars" may not be checked).